A mailing list can make or break your direct marketing campaign. That’s why we not only work directly with multiple list compilers to ensure the freshest data, but also provide a sophisticated customer profiling tool that shows you exactly who your ideal prospects are based on who your actual highest-value customers really are.
We’ll guide you through every step of the list selection process. Whether consumer, business, or specialty files, DMS can provide critical list options to make your next campaign a major success.
B2C list based on:
- Hobbies (i.e., golfers, pet owners, hunters, boat owners, RV owners, etc.)
- Ethnicity (multiple selections available)
- Home value/ownership (i.e., range of home values, new homeowners, length of residence)
- Life changes (i.e., new marriages, births, homeowners, movers, divorce, bankruptcy, etc.)
- Household demographics (i.e., age, income, children, home value, estimated net worth, discretionary spending, etc.)
B2B list based on:
- Territory or market (nationwide, statewide, countywide, metropolitan area, zip code, radius from given point)
- Type of business
- Demographics (sales volume, number of employees, number of locations, square footage)
- Yearly expenses (advertising, technology, telecom, accounting, insurance, legal, utilities, office rental costs, etc.)